Carrol Boyes - China Chefs Plate - Composed
This variant is currently sold out
Why eat from a plain plate, when you can eat from a work of art.
Award winning designer Carrol Boyes crafts - home accessories that look as though they belong in an art galley.
Carrol Boyes unique art grace this wonderful fine bone china chef / dinner plate
. Born in South Africa Carrol Boyes was fine arts graduate with a major in sculpture from the University of Pretoria.
in 1989 she began making crafts from her home in a seaside suburb of Cape Town. Her aim was to combine sculpture with functionality and the result is a range of absolutely gorgeous home ware and table-top accessories.
The Carrol Boyes products are associated with style and finesse are available over 30 other countries around the world.
Carrol Boyes (Pty) Ltd is a multi-cultural organisation that supports gender empowerment both within and out of its infrastructure. The company’s ethos is driven by a sincere commitment to the betterment and welfare of individuals in the community and workplace.
Carrol Boyes passed away on August 14, 2019 - age 65.
Graceful Bowl features:
- Material - Fine Bone Chine
- Product code: 0B-CHP-CMP
- Dimensions - (H) 30mm x (Dia) 305 mm
- Versatility - use for soup/cereal/condiments
- Hand-wash only recommend
- Presented in a beautiful Carrol Boyes gift box
Buy more than one and save :
- 2 plates for $63.00 each = 10% Saving
- 3 Plates for $59.5 each = 10% saving
- 4 or more plates $56.00 each - 20% saving.
Buy with confidence - read our return policy here.
Estimated delivery for this item is within 5-7 days*.
* - Australian Capital cities and regional centers only. Rural areas may experience slightly longer delivery times
** - Free delivery to Australian Addresses only.
** Delivery time calculated once payment has been confirmed.