Iron 4 Sided Lantern Clock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
Iron 4 Sided Lantern Clock.
Hand made from brass, it will add intrigue and sophistication to your home, study or office.
This upcycled, 4-side kerosene lantern clock makes a dramatic statement. Weighing around 3.8kg, and standing approximately 60cm tall by 30cm wide, this unique, lantern clock will make an unusual and distinctive centerpiece for a home or workplace.
When we call it a clock, we actually mean clocks. Each of the lantern’s four sides is fitted with a clock face making the time viewable from 360°. Each clock functions separately so they can be set to show whatever time combinations suit you.
No two of these lantern clocks will be identical. Each recycled lantern shell has been hand painted in deep emerald and forest green tones, then fitted with the clock dials. The clocks have convex lenses and the dials – two with Arabic numerals and two with Roman numerals – have an aged, vintage look. The four clocks have quiet, quartz time mechanisms, powered by single AA batteries.
- Product Contains: Magnifying Glass, Twin Hinged, Wooden Base, Brass Stand
- Colour: Antique brass look
- Materials: Brass, recycled and treated mango Wood, Glass
- Attributes: Hand Crafted, Decorative, Antique Brass and Natural Wood Finish
- Product Dimensions: 15cm (D) x 22cm (H) (Approx)
- Lens Diameter: 10 cm (Approx)
- Magnification: 5 – 8 x
- Product Weight: 1.25 Kg (Approx)
Buy with confidence - read our return policy here.
FREE DELIVERY (Australian address's only):
Shipped from Melbourne, Victoria. will be shipped via courier so please ensure a roadside address is included for delivery.